When you contact us directly, we may request the following information.
1) Contact information (Name, e-mail address)
2) Your inquiry for us
This website is using cookies and web beacons to improve your browsing experience, analysing access and improve the website, based on the information shown when you visited this website.
A cookie is a small text file. It is created when you visit a website and is stored in your computer or mobile device. We do this to gather information about the pages users visit on this website, to keep track of how often users come back and to see which pages are doing well on the website. We also keep track of what information the browser shares.
With those technologies, we collect the following information automatically.
– Purpose: Google Analytics collect information about how and from where you enter this website. The data is processed by Google and SRAE. – Consent: When you access this website, a banner is displayed informing you which cookies will be installed if you continue to browse on this website. If you continue browsing or click on “I agree” on the banner, you are giving your consent to use Google Analytics in this way. – Data collected and processed: Google Analytics cookies collect data on how you use this website and on the history of web pages you visited, your location, your IP address and information about your browser and operating system. – Expiration: depending on the Google Analytics cookie, the expiration time varies between the end of the browser session and two years from set/update. – To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics cookies on all the websites you visit, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Functional cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies preserve your preference such as language selection and to offer you improved and more personalized functions based on this information. These cookies collect and store only anonymous information. Those technologies identify your computer, but it does not obtain your e-mail address or any other personal information.
You can disable cookies by changing your web browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may result in disabling a part of functions on this website.
Please refer your web browser’s help page for how to disable (opt-out) cookies.
– Edge or Internet Explorer
We collect access information automatically to ensure security and stability. IP address, browser type, other technical information and visited page information are collected.
Information which you explicitly submit is used to respond to your inquiry. It may also be used to send information from us to you.
Information which is automatically collected is used for access analysis and improvement of website design and contents. It may also be used for function which improves your web browsing experience.
We do not sell, give or lend your privacy information to third parties unless:
1) You agreed to do so
2) Requested to disclose based on the laws and regulations
We keep and process privacy information within EU. When we transfer it to our parent company, Software Research Associates, Inc. and our affiliated companies which are located outside European Economic Area (EEA), we will take necessary measures to comply with privacy laws.
We are trying to keep our system secure by maintaining security system, information management, training employees to secure your privacy. But please remember that it is not possible to make 100% sure to protect data submission and data preservation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
– The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
– The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
– The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
– The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
– The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
– The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
SRA (Europe) B.V.
Maalderij 38 1185 ZC Amstelveen
Last reviewed: September 01, 2020